As a member of the public health insurance, you have the right to choose the Patient Centred Care. You can voluntarily sign a contract to take advantage of this special care.
The family doctor serves as the entry point for all needed health care services. If a consultation with another specialist is required, we help you to get an appropriate appointment. This system strengthens primary care. We ask you to register in our practice for this centred care.
• Continuity of care is maintained and your access to our services is easy and quick
• You can access a wide range of health services in your community practice. We have modern medical equipments
• If required, we refer you to other specialists and coordinate your treatment. This ensures that your care and medications are appropriate
• We have less bureaucracy and more time for you as a patient
• We are always up-to-date with medical care. This is ensured by compulsory regular training designed specifically for family medicine doctors
Your participation in this patient centred care contract is free of charge. You have the freedom to choose any doctor in our practice. The contract is for at least 1 year. If the doctor-patient relationship is no longer possible, you can change the practice at any time.
It is important that you always contact us first except in emergencies.
Gynaecologists (are specialists in women’s health) and eye doctors can be consulted without the need of a referral. All other specialists require a referral.
If you would like to participate in the patient centred care or you need any help, please feel free to speak with a team member.